Reservations and the Corona-regulations
HOORAY! Lockdown 3 is behind us and we’re back open!
For now bouldering is only possible with a reservation in TopLogger. You can make your reservation at the bottom of this page.
- Should you experience any kind of health issues such as sneezing, coughing, fever you stay at home. Obviously. You do the same thing if a member of your household has a health issue.
- The entrance and the exit have been separated. Please follow the directions and respect the distance marks.
- Wear a facemask when entering, you can take it off as soon as you have changed. Wearing a facemask during climbing is not needed. For all non-sport actions (going to the toilet, ask something at the bar) and when leaving you have to put your facemask back on.
- Please keep your CoronavirusEntryPass (CEP) & ID ready when entering, this makes cheking in much faster. If you’re younger than 18, you do not need a CEP.
- Changing rooms are open and so are the showers. Please don’t leave your clothes etc. in the changing rooms but store them in the blue closets.
- Disinfect your hands upon checking in and wash them regularly in between your session.
- Avoid touching your face with your hands during your session.
- The use of (visible) magnesium is mandatory. The use of a proper chalk bag -not a bag of chalk- as well.
- Bring your own water bottle. The cans of water on the bar are not back yet. Glass bottles are not allowed!
- Horeca is (still) closed, only to go is allowed.
- Just as you did before corona: read your boulder on beforehand and ensure you can respect the 2.5m from other climbers on the wall.
- Please keep 1.5m distance from other climbers at all times and follow (where available) the marked directions.
- Please keep track of your time and check out at the bar. At this moment you cannot stay longer than you reserved for.
- Can’t you use your reservation for whatever reason? Please cancel the reservation and make someone else happy with the timeslot. You can cancel yourself until an hour before your timeslot, please call us if this doesn’t work (015 7600090)
- You can make a reservation up to 10 days in advance for a maximum of 2 people at the same time. There has to be at least 1 day in between reservations.
- Paying with cash is allowed, but we prefer paying (contactless) by card.
- Yogamats are available again