Isn’t it amazing how time flies? we’ll be celebrating our second anniversary during the weekend of 19-20-21 September.
The weekend kicks off with the 5th edition of our local competition db9. As Always there will be 14 brand new boulders, from 5 to 7b+, for which you have 9 attempts max. per boulder. DJ I.VO.D will take care of the beats and after the competition we have extra beer offers. Joining the db9 is free, you just pay the regular entrance fee.
On Saturday we have some nice offers for you: Jonas Konijnenberg (Slacktivity) opens our new slackline area. Jonas will give a demo at 13h and 15h, followed by a free workshop which can be attended by 8 persons per workshop. Make sure you inform the bar personnel you like to attend to avoid disappointment.
You can also join a workshop by Mathieu Ceron of Medicort. Mathieu is one of the trainers of the Dutch Climbing Team. Do you want to start bouldering more often or do you want to start training to improve your climbing? Mathieu will get you started. There’s a max of 15 persons per workshops, so don’t enter too late (registration at the bar).
On Sunday we have a lot of offers in store for you:
* Buy yourself a 3 months subscription or a continuous subscription (Dutch bank account is required) and you’ll get a nice Delfts Bleau Tee for free (worth €15,=).
* Are you coming over for bouldering and buying a 10-times card after your session? We won’t cut your session so your bouldering has been for free.
* Upon showing your membershipcard or 10-times card you get a 50% discount on the clothes of the winter collection ’13/’14 and 40% on the summer collection. If you don’t have a membershipcard nor 10-times card you get 10% less discount (i.e. 40% and 30%).
* We serve a free, delicious mini muffin with your coffee and tea.
* Do you already have a subscription with us and are you bringing along a brand new customer? In that case we treat you both on a delicious coffee or tea, including a mini muffin.
Mind you! Do you just want to slackline and skip the bouldering? You can, by paying the regular entrance fee. The regular age rule is also applicable for the slackline area: children under the age of 12 are not allowed to slackline, nor in the slackline area, without the active guidance of an adult.
Are you ready for this party?